Not quite Texas ... but the Nock Mountains!
The nature adventure package for kids and active adults: in this 2-day training course with Biosphere Reserve rangers, you can discover the great outdoors and learn all sorts of skills for life in the forest and field. On nature’s trail, in the great outdoors - it couldn’t get much more exciting!
Become a Ranger in 2 Days - the programme:
To Set the Mood
3-D film night: Nockberge Biosphere Reserve Experience
- Survival in the forest - tips and tricks
- Build a camp in the forest
- Trees and animals - roar or coo
- Good hunting!
Orientation & Survival
- Study the water and the animals in it
- The mill on the noisy stream rattles - clip-clap - let’s grind grain
- Bridge a stream with wood and stones
- On the trail up to the alpine hut
- Wildlife observation at dusk
- Orientate yourself with compass or GPS and find your way
Life on an Alp
- Overnight stay in the hay barn
- Be awoken by the herdswoman
- Alpine breakfast - throw an egg in the pan!
- Bake bread over the campfire
- Hands-on fun at the fishery
Graduation: Ranger Certificate
- For hip kids (8 and older) and cool parents
- From the beginning of July until mid-September
- Register at least 2 days in advance
- Minimum number of participants: 5
- € 49 per child/adult