To the Summit on your Bike Seat
Mountain bikers will love staying with us: you’ll be right in the heart of the Nockbike Region. There are 1,000 metres of cycling and mountain biking trails, more than 40 professionally-prepared tours with downloadable maps and GPS info, trails, forest paths, and downhill rides through the pastures … but that’s not all! Here in the Nock Mountains, you can really ride all the way to the cross at the mountain summit thanks to the gently sloping mountains. And what could be better than simply rolling down the last part of your ascent and cycling to one of Carinthia’s lakes to cool off?
Plus, you can take advantage of many other bike offers with the Bad Kleinkirchheim Card (included in our nightly rates). Start on Monday with a mountain biking technique training course. Tuesdays are family bike days. On Thursday you can take a guided mountain biking tour from the mountains to the lake. And on Fridays you can register for “gondola biking”.
Mountain Bike Holidays – Kirchleitn is proud to be a part of this organisation! With Mountain Bike Holidays, you can count on real professionals because only true experts are accepted.
Establishments that are part of Mountain Bike Holidays belong to a group of specially-chosen and carefully examined establishments and regions. It takes more than just offering a few rental bikes to be part of this group! The annual TÜV Austria review is mandatory – it is not without reason that Mountain Bike Holidays has been the leader in the European market since 1996! Additionally, we take guests on bike tours 6 days a week and listen carefully to our cycling guests, meaning we are constantly expanding our services. Every mountain biker has their own preferences when it comes to their holiday – just like you, right?
The Classic, Elite and Pro categories provide information about the number of daily and weekly bike tours with certified guides offered.
We have been certified by Mountain Bike Holidays and have been placed in the Elite
In the Elite category, you can expect the following and much more:
- Certified guides lead a weekly programme with at least 2 offerings on 6 days each week; themed tours included.
- Once a week we head into a neighbouring region to expand your horizons; includes a bike shuttle service.
- If you would like to go alone, we will provide a rental GPS with instructions on how to use it. And if something happens along the way, we will collect you and your bike!
- Do you need a course in proper technique? Our technique training will prepare you in no time at all!
- If you are still craving more at the end of your mountain biking holiday, you can even take a bike ride on the day of your departure!