Our bike service
for successful bike holidays
Guided bike tours - Full-Service bike package
- Personalised consultation when you sign up for a tour.
- Cyclists are grouped according to their skill level.
- The guides tell you what equipment youâ€˜ll need (rain jacket, full water bottle, helmet, nutrition bars).
- Guides brief you on the course of the tour and all other important
Set up your bikes together.
- You will receive valuable technique tips during the tour.
- Take in the scenery - there are plenty of places to stop and take
Your bike guide will tell you interesting information about the region and its flora and fauna.
- Your guide will show you cool hidden trails that are off the popular
The Krainer Bike Centre organises transfers for tours located outside the region.
Excellent assistance thanks to the low number of participants (a maximum of 10 people per group).
- No minimum number of participants.
- If the weather turns bad, your guide will react flexibly and adjust your
tour in order for everyone to get as much out of your outing as
Look forward to a weekly programme with lots of variety!
We place a high value on safety!
In order to ensure your tour goes smoothly, our guides pay close attention to safety - not only during your tour, but also beforehand. This includes a bike check before the tour, as well as careful weather and danger checks. Perfect knowledge of the terrain (including passages where you may have to carry your bike) and the current trail conditions are a given, as are first aid skills and all necessary first aid supplies. And if your bike should break, your bike guide will be prepared with a repair kit and spare parts.
People who are tired are prone to making mistakes. For this reason, our guides orientate themselves to the weakest member of the group!
Sales & hire
- Bike map with approx. 30 tours: â‚¬ 10
- Helmet and water bottle hire: free
- Rental bike for booked tours: â‚¬ 10-â‚¬ 20 per day
E-Bike-Project "Nock Mountains - Lake Millstatt"
If a long tour is too difficult or you would prefer a more leisurely ride, why not grab an e-bike and head out into the beautiful landscape or to nearby sights and attractions? The Nock Mountains around Lake MillstÃ¤tter See are not only great for mountain biking, they are also excellent for e-biking! There are plenty of places to hire and charge e-bikes. Simply finish a short orientation and you can start pedalling. Thanks to the electric motor you can travel long distances and take on steep stretches with minimal effort..
Rental mountain bike: â‚¬ 5.00 (1/2 day), â‚¬ 8.00 (whole day)
Rental mountian bike Pro: â‚¬ 15.00 (up to 4 hours) resp. â‚¬ 25.00 (whole day) at the Bike Competence Center Krainer
E-Bike: from â‚¬ 15.00 (1/2 day) to â‚¬ 25.00 (whole day)
Variety for passionate cyclists
Would you like to explore the area of St Oswald and Bad Kleinkirchheim on your bike tour? The Nock Mountain region has just what youâ€™re looking for:
Nockbike shuttle for cyclists
- Bad Kleinkirchheim cable railway, phone.: +43/4240 8282, apx. â‚¬ 3,- per bike
- MillstÃ¤tter See Schifffahrt, phone.: +43/4766 23939, Ã¡px. â‚¬ 2,- per bike, limited capacity for bikes!
- bike ferry "Peter Pan", phone.: +43/4767 300, apx. â‚¬ 2,- per bike
Nockbike Centre Krainer Bike Shuttle (Trailer Taxi)
This shuttle will take you and your bike to the start of your tour and will
collect you when you are finished.
You can also hire a trailer (provided you have a trailer towing license!) upon request.
The certified bike guides from the Krainer Bike Centre will be happy to help you choose a tour and plan your route. They are open from Monday to Saturday from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm.
Bike service locations
St. Oswald, RosennockstraÃŸe 48
Radenthein, Holunderweg 6
Feld am See, SonnenstraÃŸe 5-7
Bad Kleinkirchheim, Maibrunnenweg 2
Bad Kleinkirchheim, DorfstraÃŸe 89
Hervis Bad Kleinkirchheim
Bad Kleinkirchheim, DorfstraÃŸe 40