Buy your apartment in Carinthia
Buy your own chalet in Austria
Purchase a Kirchleitn apartment in our Grosswild Village with beautiful mountain views close to the slopes and the National Park cable car. Enjoy your apartment with your loved ones or rent it out for additional revenue. Letâ€™s take a closer look:
- The Kirchleitn Holiday Villages were built in 1981 by Baumeister Rogner with worn farmhouse wood, and sold to the TUI travel agency shortly after their completion, who operated them in various brands (Dorfhotels, TI-Family-Club, 1-2-Fly). In 2009, Margit and Wolfgang Schneeweiss purchased the villages from TUI. They undertook extensive technical renovations and renamed the villages â€śKirchleitn Grosswildâ€ť and â€śKirchleitn Kleinwildâ€ť. Biomass heating for the villages and other establishments and households was implemented as part of a cooperative.
- The apartments for sale are located in the Grosswild Village. Each apartment costs around â‚¬ 120-190k, depending on their size and location. Each apartment includes two parking spots.
- Heating and warm water come from â€śBiowĂ¤rme St Oswaldâ€ť biomass heating plant which uses wood chips from the region. Electricity is provided by kelag KĂ¤rnten via the Kirchleitn network.
- Each apartment owner must pay a property management fee and an advance payment for electricity, heating and hot water each month. The property management fee includes: property tax, building insurance (not contents insurance), rubbish, water and sewage, lawn care, snow removal. Buyers can use the facilityâ€™s perks (sauna, WiFi, satellite TV, ski cellar, restaurant, etc.) during operating seasons.
Here are some of the best advantages of purchasing a holiday apartment according to the approximately 20 current owners:
- Location right on the slopes, yet quiet with beautiful mountain views
- Rustic cottage feel for mountain holidays in both summer and winter
- Possible investment income by renting out your apartment through Kirchleitn
- Take advantage of the holiday villageâ€™s perks (sauna, restaurant, cleaning options, childcare, WiFi, TV channels, village shop, janitor and snow removal, road maintenance, lawn care)
- Located in St Oswald, next to the cable car in winter and summer with seven restaurants within walking distance
We can tailor a special offer to your individual needs and wishes in a personal meeting: with or without renting to tourists, the amount of personal use, possible renovations. We will be happy to send you the most important information you need:
- Overview of the Kirchleitn St Oswald Apartments/Holiday Flats [pdf]
- Layouts of the approx. 35mÂ˛ apartments (two of which can be combined to create one 70mÂ˛ apartment) and the approx. 55mÂ˛ apartments [pdf]
- List of Kirchleitn apartments with investment return calculation
- "Buy & Rent Out" Kirchleitn agreement for returns
Contact us today to get the best possible holiday apartment in our chalet village! Simply send a short email to Wolfgang Schneeweiss: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!